The Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates (OMSA) provides oral surgery in the Prattville, AL, area at a conveniently located satellite office. At this state-of-the-art facility, patients can undergo the same range of advanced treatments offered at our Montgomery headquarters. Contact us today to learn more about how our sophisticated care can benefit your oral health.
Our Prattville Location
Located about 12 miles north of Montgomery, Prattville, AL, is ranked as one of the fastest growing areas in the state. The OMSA Prattville office has served the community for more than 15 years. Drs. Kean, Parker and Johnson rotate between Prattville and Montgomery to ensure that both communities have regular access to our care.
Here at our Prattville office, OMSA offers:
- Dental implant placement: Our qualified surgeons place dental implants, which are titanium posts that replace lost tooth roots and provide support for crowns, bridges, and dentures. For those who qualify, we can restore your implants immediately after surgery. In other cases, we coordinate care with local dentists to restore your implants once they have fully healed.
- Bone grafting: In the prolonged absence of a tooth, the jaw tissue near the socket will begin to atrophy, or shrink. For patients interested in dental implants, but who lack the jawbone tissue necessary to support them, we perform bone grafting surgery to restore lost tissue.
- Sinus lift: If the best placement site for an implant in the upper jaw lays too close to the soft tissues of the sinuses, we can perform a sinus lift. This procedure augments the upper jaw to make room for the implant and avoid any disruption of the sinuses. We use sophisticated x-ray technology to determine exactly where your implants should be placed, and to determine if any preparatory treatments are necessary before placement.
- Soft tissue grafting: Severe cases of periodontal disease can cause the gums to recede and expose the tooth roots. Soft tissue grafts restore lost tissue and safeguard the health of your teeth.
- Tooth extraction: If you are suffering with a tooth that is severely compromised by decay or trauma, or if your wisdom teeth are causing complications, our surgeons can perform extraction.
- Sleep apnea treatment: Our surgeons can remove excess tissue or realign airways that may be causing obstructive sleep apnea.
- Endodontic surgery: In severe cases of periodontitis, we can undertake a number of surgeries to save a tooth, including root-end resection.
- Orthognathic surgery: We can combine a number of treatments spanning many dental specialties to straighten your teeth and jaws, improving the overall function of your bite.
Finding Our Office
Driving from Troy, take US-231 North to I-85 South. Next, take Exit 181 from I-65 North. Continue on AL-14 West, then take a left on McQueen Smith Road North. Our office is on the east side of the street,
Contact Us Today
We at OMSA strive to provide unparalleled care in a welcoming environment. Contact us today to learn how our care can benefit you.
I wish to thank publically Dr. Ingalls and his staff for "going the extra mile" and not only providing great dental care but also helping a fellow human being out of compassion and caring. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for my family member.Rodney H.